Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Quilting Arts Magazine



'Cindy & Me'

Winter 2002 Judges' Choice
Quilting Arts Magazine hosted its 2nd annual calendar contest-


"The goldwork-framed portrait from 1954 is of my sister Cindy and Me. The embellished room created with fabric manipulation, beaded stumpwork, silk ribbon embroidery, trapunto, and soft sculpture provide the background for my dolls. Past and present, a touch of humor without sinister effect, this block is a gift for my sister."



2002 Volume 1 Issue 3
Judges' Choice

Quilting Arts Magazine hosted its 1st contest, embellished blocks for possible inclusion in the 2002 Embellished Quilt Calendar
















1 comment:

konnykards .. Musings of a Senior Citizen said...

Congrats - wonderful work for the calendars. I've never had one but sometimes buy the magazine on line -it's not easier obtained here in UK.
You remind me to buy one now! Connie.